Kāpiti Community Health Network (KCHN)
Change and Relationship Facilitator, Kāpiti Community Health Network
The Kāpiti Community Health Network (KCHN) is a partnership between Capital and Coast DHB and Te Ātiawa ki Whākarongotai and Tū Ora Compass Health. The goal of the Kāpiti Network is to build and support a strong and integrated network of providers in Kāpiti who enable an equitable and sustainable health system for Kāpiti people with a particular focus on Māori. We will know the Network is being successful when equity and improved health outcomes are being seen for the Kāpiti population.
We have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Change and Relationship Facilitator in the Kāpiti Coast.
Why join our team?
* This is an opportunity to work in a Health Network which is at the forefront of the new health and disability sector changes.
* Work alongside a supportive multi-disciplinary team from across primary, secondary and community sectors.
* You’ll have the ability to be innovative and contribute to the development and growth of the Network
* You’ll enjoy a varied, exciting and stimulating work environment with support and a strong team culture
* The ability to work from innovation inception through to implementation.
This role is part of the backbone Operations Team working to develop and implement the Kāpiti Community Health Network. A core role of the Operations team is to lead and manage the Kapiti Network work programme and the various initiatives and projects underway.
You will have:
* Knowledge of, and preferably experience in, the health sector.
* Experience leading and facilitating change processes in an operational environment
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
* Accomplished in the area of planning, goal setting and co-ordination of tasks
* Able to work across cultures, particularly with Māori and Pacific groups.
Salary range – $80,000 – 90,000
Job Description: Click here
Please note, as per the government mandate, you must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 to apply for this role.
If you wish to apply please send your CV and Cover letter to: HR@tuora.org.nz
Closing date: 29 April 2022.
Kāpiti community Health Network Manager
04 260 6666 | 027 404 2725 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 4, The Willeston Centre, 22 -28 Willeston Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
“Better health through great primary care”
Hours of Work: 8 – 4.30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and 8 – 2pm Friday