The Kapiti Community Health Network
Secretarial and Administrative support
Looking for a role that fits with your values where you can utilise your Governance and administration skillset?
The Kapiti Community Health Network (Network) is a partnership between Te Whatu Ora Capital Coast and Hutt Valley, Te Atiawa ki Whakarongotai and Tu Ora Compass Health. The goal of the Network is to build and support a strong and integrated network of providers in Kapiti who enable an equitable and sustainable health system for the Kapiti community with a particular focus on Maori. We will know the Network is being successful when equity and improved health outcomes are being seen for the Kapiti population.
Why join our team?
* This is an opportunity to work in a Health Network which is at the forefront of the new health and disability sector changes.
* Work alongside a supportive multi-disciplinary team from across primary, secondary and community sectors.
* You’ll have the ability to be innovative and contribute to the development and growth of the Network
* You’ll enjoy a varied, and stimulating work environment with support and a strong team culture
* Flexible work locations including Wellington Central, Kapiti and from home
This role is part of the backbone Operations Team working to develop and implement the Kapiti Community Health Network. A core role of the Operations team is to lead and manage the Kapiti Network work programme and the various initiatives and projects underway.
About the role
The key purpose of the role is to provide efficient, high quality, customer focussed secretarial and administrative support to the Network Operations team.
* Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills, and able to work with a wide range of people and cultures, particularly whanau Maori in different settings.
* Proficient user of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Minute taking
* Previous governance experience
* Full clean driving licence
* Be able to work autonomously.
* Commitment to advancing equity and Te Tiriti o Waitangi
If you require more information, please contact: HR@tuora.org.nz
If you would like to view the position description for the role, please go to https://tuora.org.nz and click on our careers vacancies page where the PD is located.
To apply for this role, please click ‘apply‘ below or go to https://tuora.org.nz, click on our careers vacancy page and click ‘apply’ at the bottom of the role advert. Please do not email us your application.
Please go to https://tuora.org.nz/additional-pages/benefits to see our staff benefits.
To apply for this position you must have the right to work in New Zealand as we are not an accredited employer.
Applicants will be reviewed and processed as received and the role therefore may close early.